Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Lucky Lotto Winner Eyes Car Upgrade Sharing With Kids

Lucky Lotto Winner Eyes Car Upgrade, Sharing with Kids

Markham Man Wins $1 Million

A Markham man is celebrating after winning $1 million in the Lotto 6/49 draw on Saturday, April 22.

The winner, who wishes to remain anonymous, said he has been playing the lottery for years and has always dreamed of winning big.

"I couldn't believe it when I checked my ticket and saw that I had won," he said. "It's an amazing feeling."

Plans for the Winnings

The winner said he plans to use his winnings to upgrade his car and share some of the money with his children.

"I've always wanted a new car, so I'm going to treat myself," he said. "And I'm going to make sure my kids have a good education and a bright future."

The winner said he is still trying to process his good fortune and has not yet decided what else he will do with the money.

"I'm just going to take some time to enjoy this moment and think about my options," he said.

The winning ticket was purchased at a Petro Canada gas station on Markham Road in Markham.


Comments